Friday, May 9, 2008

Fabulous.

Almost to 40 pounds. I'm sure I'll be there by my three-month anniversary on Wednesday.

The SparkPeople bootcamp is definitely tough, but I have kept up with it all week. I am looking forward to having only the 10-minute video to do on Saturday. I have to modify some of the exercises, but I am still pushing myself. I set a pretty lofty goal of losing 10 pounds during the month I'm doing the bootcamp. I've lost 3 this week, so it's not impossible. My average has been 1 1/2 to 2, so I'm thinking it's due to the additional exercise. I'm still eating about the same.

There are bonus challenges every day also. I haven't done them every day; I don't eat enough to do the ones related to upping your intake of fruits and veggies. Not that I don't eat plenty of them, I do, but not 2.5 cups of veggies and 1.5 cups of fruit. I don't have that kind of capacity anymore! But that's OK. Today's challenge is getting in 8 glasses of water. I can totally do that one.

I'm wearing a shirt today that is too big. I bought it last summer and only wore it a few times, so that's kind of sad, but not too very sad!

This has been a very stressful week which of course makes me want to eat. When I was driving home last night, I thought about hitting McDonald's for a happy meal. But I told myself that I should eat leftover stir fry instead, and so I did. Beau and I tend to eat out once or twice over the weekends and that's usually it.

I really want a massage. My birthday is coming up and I'm sure I'll get some money, so perhaps I will use it for that. I haven't had one in ages, and all of this exercise has me feeling kind of sore sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment