I have no time at all to post here for real, but I have to woo hoo at another milestone: 70 pounds gone! I am very optimistic about the possibility of having a 100 pound loss by my band anniversary. I don't think it's realistic to aim to meet my goal weight by then, but if I am at/just under 200 pounds I will be very pleased with myself.
I also want to mention, before I forget, that I went to the park on Saturday and was able to alternate jogging and walking laps. I have never jogged an entire lap around the lake. Three laps = one mile and I did 7 laps total. It's such a no-brainer that regular exercise would lead to increased stamina and abilities but it is so exhilarating.
More later...
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
Wow, 70 pounds!!! That's fantastic news, Chrys! (I've decided that's my new name for you, heeheehee.)
ReplyDeleteAnd such wonderful news about jogging more, too. I'm sure having to jog with 70 pounds less body makes a big difference, too.
Do you have any current photos of yourself? I know you wouldn't post them here, but it might be good to have some for your own sake. At least so you can compare them to older photos and know for sure how different you look. And again for when you lose even *more* weight. Just a thought.
Congrats again!
Thanks! I do need to take some current photos of myself, thanks for the reminder. :)
ReplyDelete