Monday, November 17, 2008

Argh.

OK, I lied. I'm pretty sure I need another fill. I was kidding myself, I've really been tossing around a couple of pounds back and forth for the last two weeks. But I'm nervous about calling to make the appointment. Here's why. After my last fill, the doc asked if I'd seen their dietitian yet and I said no. He said I should. I didn't. That was July. Why didn't I? I don't know...I figured I was doing pretty well on my own. I'd just shelled out money for the fill and my insurance doesn't cover nutrition counseling either, so I didn't want to pay for that, too.

Now that I need another fill, I'm stuck as to what to do. Make the appointment with the dietitian now, then go back in a bit for the fill? Try to make both the same day? Just make the one for the fill and admit that I never saw the dietitian because of money?

I'm already going in late Thursday due to a dentist appointment. I could take the whole day off and do the fill too, if my doc did fills on Thursdays. As of July he only did them on Wednesdays and Fridays. Very inconvenient, since it's an hour away. I could see if they are open the day after Thanksgiving but that seems unlikely...
Maybe I should reschedule the dentist appointment and then make a fill appointment for Wednesday or Friday morning.

Argh. I'm about 99% sure I'm just going to make the fill appointment and the admit that I've been "bad" when I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment