I was so pleased that I went down another two pounds after my fill. That's great. And yet that cynical nasty part of my brain is now saying "Two pounds? That's nothing. You suck. You should be losing more, faster." Which is really ridiculous, because I'm doing well with my calories (1000-1200 a day) and protein (60-80g a day). Carbs could be lower, but they're all from high-protein or high-fiber foods -- meaning, filling foods -- so I'm not that worried about them. I've now exercised for at least 30 minutes a day for the past four days. I'm getting in plenty of water.
I am so hard on myself. I want to go ahead and schedule my next fill. It can take awhile to get in and I'd rather have to cancel it than desperately need a fill and not be able to get one. I do think I am eating slightly more than I probably should be able to, but if I lose more weight, I'll leave it alone. But if I go another few weeks without losing anything more, then it's time.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment