I had lapband surgery on 2/14/08 and have an Allergan APS band. I'm also a new mom!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Mantra.
I do not have to eat everything I brought for lunch. I do not have to eat it just because it's there. Not if I get full before it's gone. It's OK to eat half and save the rest for tomorrow. It's OK to throw food away. Must keep this in mind. Must.
I lost 124 pounds from February 2008 to June 2010 (when I got pregnant) & came within 10 pounds of my original goal weight. Although I'm just into "overweight" BMI territory now, I've decided to set a new goal as of 9/27/2010.
Typical story. Fat girl becomes fat woman. Fat woman gets sick of the diet merry-go-round and does something drastic about her obesity. I'm thirtysomething & married to the love of my life, Beau. I had my first child in March 2010 and am adjusting to life as a new mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment