OK, yesterday was a better day. I was pretty careful about what I ate and I had almost no appetite until dinner. I made a turkey loaf, which is basically like meatloaf but with ground turkey breast instead of ground beef. I don't think Beau liked it too well but he ate it at least. I also made a casserole with summer squash; hopefully he liked that better.
I realized that it's about Aunt Flo time so maybe that contributed to feeling so bad on Sunday -- and making bad food choices.
Here's something that makes me feel bad, but there it is -- I don't like looking at people's babies unless I know the person really well. I feel awkward. I also feel jealous because I don't have a baby of my own and don't plan to even try for at least a year and a half (until I'm at or very close to my goal weight). I have a co-worker who had a baby and she brought it in today. I didn't want to go see it. I don't know her at all -- we work in different depts -- and it just feels strange to me. I guess I'm just a bad person...
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment