Thursday, March 13, 2008

A self-help book helped me.

I got the book "When Food is Love" by Geneen Roth via PaperBackSwap. I know I have issues with compulsive and emotional eating, and I usually loathe self-help books, but so far this book has pointed out some interesting things to jaded me. So much so that I realized that something I was got upset about with Beau yesterday was really my problem, not his, and I emailed him this morning to apologize.

I had surgery one whole month ago today. I don't regret it a bit. I have had moments where I wondered, "what did I do to myself?" Especially when having gas pain. But I feel good now. I'm doing pretty well with my eating habits although I see some areas where I should improve. I haven't been doing well with adding exercise; my excuse has been that my port site is still sore, but I could've walked at least. OK, I will walk tonight, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment