I don't think my doctor wanted to give me another fill at first. He was really impressed with how much weight I'd lost since my last visit and reminded me that my average should be 1-2 pounds per week. But when I explained to him that I'd stepped up my exercise regimen and that I am now feeling hungry between meals, he agreed that a small fill was in order. He is so great. I really lucked out, finding a wonderful surgeon and a wonderful local doctor for aftercare. Both of them are very intelligent, easy to talk to, compassionate. They don't talk down to me -- one of my biggest pet peeves.
Beau brought home my Wii Fit yesterday. It is awesome. I played with it for 50 mins! Yoga poses, strength training exercises, balance games, aerobics...so much fun. I really enjoyed the hula hooping and the step aerobics. I am really going to have fun with it. Beau even got on it and tried out some stuff.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment