Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time for Timer

I was thinking about those old PSAs that aired on Saturday mornings on ABC with the little guy named Timer, telling you that you are what you eat and that he hankered for a hunk of cheese.

Uh, anyway... I am not at all interested in sharing my SparkPeople Nutrition or Fitness Trackers with the world. But I figured that you non-banded types might be interested in what it is that I eat, since I have learned that many people have no idea what the band actually means. There are some weird ideas out there; the receptionist at my dentist's office this morning thought that I lived off protein drinks.

So here's what I ate yesterday. It's healthy, yes, but it's totally normal food. It's obvious to me that I started my period yesterday, what with the chocolate and the chocolate-flavored tea (which is actually pretty good). :)

Breakfast

1/2 c. Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters Cereal
1/2 c. skim milk

Lunch

2 oz. light tuna mixed with 1 t. pickle relish and 1 t. nayonaise (soy mayo)
12 All-Bran multi-grain crackers
3 baby carrots
1/2 orange

Dinner

1/2 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast with Mrs. Dash
2 baked fingerling potatoes with onions
1/2 c. steamed summer squash with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese

Snacks

8 oz Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai tea (made with 1/4 c. skim milk & 1 Splenda packet)
1 Hershey's dark chocolate kiss


Oh, and I have lost 40 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment