OK. It's time for me to get real and take a good look at a couple of things:
1. Eating
2. Behavior
3. Exercise
4. Attitude
Someone gave me this link, which lists those things to look at before deciding whether you need a fill. Right now I keep thinking I do. I can eat just about anything, I can eat more than I usually do, and I'm making some bad food choices. Hello, if I can eat whatever I want, however much I want -- I'm going to. That's why I am fat. That's why I got banded.
1. I have slacked off on my diligent SparkPeople food tracking. That ends today. Even with the unhealthy breakfast I had. I have not been drinking enough water. I have been eating too many carbs.
2. I am grazing & not eating consciously.
3. I have not been exercising 5-6 days per week or exercising as long.
4. I have eaten out of boredom & stress.
I am going to give myself two weeks to work on these things. If I am certain -- being honest with myself -- that these things are in line and I am still hungry & not losing weight, I will schedule a fill.
The last thing I want is to be too full. I don't want to spend every meal in misery.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment