Monday, September 29, 2008

New clothes.

I finally broke down and bought some new clothes. I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm down to one pair of black pants and they are so faded; all the rest are too big. I have two pairs of khaki pants, one is fine, the other is looking old. I have a pair that I should be able to fit into soon, that will help. I'm actually kind of sad that my velvety soft black cords are going to be too big to wear this fall. I love those pants!

I didn't want to spend much on clothes that I'll (hopefully) not be able to wear for at least a year. So I bought one pair of black pants, one pair of gray pants, and three shirts (black, purple, red) on Target.com for around $100. I hope they fit. The issue I always run into with pants is that they have to be available in "tall" or "long," otherwise I look like I'm going wading. Luckily Target had some. So did Old Navy, but Target was slightly cheaper. Hopefully they'll be OK for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting so far down in weight! It costs to replace clothes, but the reason is so cool!

    ReplyDelete