Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Confessions.

OK, I ate my tuna salad yesterday. Later on I drank a protein shake. Dinner was a slice of leftover pizza. Nothing bad there, it's whole wheat and I always get the thin & crispy crust (otherwise it gets stuck) and lots of veggies. But later on...there were chips. They were "40% less fat" chips, but still. And there was chocolate cake. It was not less fat or less sugar anything but it was delicious. Beau still doesn't have my portion sizes down though; I had to ask him to take a third of the slice away. I knew I couldn't eat it. No point in bringing it to me.

I feel guilty but I don't. I'm not dieting, dammit. It's more like, I feel like I should feel guilty. But I think it's also perfectly normal to eat chips and cake on occasion. Like, when PMSing in a serious way and craving it. For me, complete banishment equals setting myself up for failure. The concept of taboo foods just isn't going to work. It never worked before. And, well, I'm pretty sure that my way is working fine so far. :0

Today is another day. I can get through today with no junk food or fast food. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment