I had lapband surgery on 2/14/08 and have an Allergan APS band. I'm also a new mom!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
No longer obese by December 31?
In other news, I will be extra excited when I lose another 20 pounds because I'll just be overweight, no longer obese. I will also have lost 94 pounds by then! I'm really hoping to get there by the end of the year.
I lost 124 pounds from February 2008 to June 2010 (when I got pregnant) & came within 10 pounds of my original goal weight. Although I'm just into "overweight" BMI territory now, I've decided to set a new goal as of 9/27/2010.
Typical story. Fat girl becomes fat woman. Fat woman gets sick of the diet merry-go-round and does something drastic about her obesity. I'm thirtysomething & married to the love of my life, Beau. I had my first child in March 2010 and am adjusting to life as a new mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment