OK. Time to recommit to tracking food every day. I did it for six months, then let it slide. Also time to recommit to exercising every day. The last time I did that I really liked it. I was also part of a SparkPeople challenge that included a plan for each day. I need the structure, so I'll be looking for something like that.
Went for a walk on Saturday. Only 1 mile round trip, but very steep on the way there. I was pretty proud of how well I did -- Beau asked to stop for breaks before I was ready to stop. My calves are sore today, though. Probably didn't help that I decided to do the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD yesterday, which includes plenty of lunges and squats. Ouch. I also did all three sections -- sometimes I skip the middle one because it's the most brutal.
My current Netflix'd exercise DVD is Belly Twins Indi-Hop. It's pretty fun, very low impact but I was still sweating and out of breath. I can't do one part of it, though. It involves basically hopping on one foot with the other leg in the air, to the left and right. But that's OK, I can do most of it and you really do feel like you're dancing.
Not sure if I'll try it again tonight. I feel like yoga or something like that. I pretty much just tend to go with what I feel like when it comes to exercising, with the idea that not doing anything isn't an option!
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment