...meaning, worries about what you can and can't eat, how much you eat and don't eat, and what others may say about it (if anything). This applies especially if you are like me and have not shared your bandedness with everybody.
Just don't go!*
Beau and I are staying home on Thanksgiving. I have planned to cook healthier versions of some of our favorites. We are having turkey breast, dressing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. I decided that we did not need mashed potatoes or rolls when we're having dressing. The green bean casserole and turkey are pretty traditional, although I'm using reduced-fat, low-sodium creamed soup and skim milk in the former. Everything else is tweaked a little to be healthier.
It'll be simple, then, to eat as I usually do. No stress.
* I realize this is not an option that will work for everybody, but it will work for me!
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment