OK, this fill is definitely working. The last time I weighed myself, I was 220. I'd been fluctuating back and forth between 220 and 222 for a few weeks. Very annoying. This morning? 215. I'm amazed. I'm not sure if it'll "hold" but I'm not going to question it right now. I'm so close to not being obese anymore, just overweight. And maybe I could get pretty close to my goal of being under 200 by January 1. We'll see.
Eating much less is weird, because I have to reassess how much to put on the plate. It only gets annoying when I'm eating something I've reheated and realize that I can't eat anymore and have to throw it away. But not that annoying. For 215, I'm not going to get that upset about throwing away a little salmon. I did have a PB episode Saturday afternoon...just getting used to things being tighter, I think. It wasn't fun, but it wasn't the worst I've ever had. Hopefully I've got it figured out. I think I got a piece of broccoli that wasn't soft enough.
I also got a bra fitting on Saturday. You know how "they" say that most women are wearing the wrong bra size? Well, it was definitely true in my case, and not just because of the weight loss. My band size is 4 inches smaller than my previous bras. But the cup size? They recommended 1-2 cup sizes larger than I'd been wearing. Wow. The new bra I'm wearing now is 2 sizes larger. Kind of mind blowing. But it's very comfy and the "girls" are certainly higher than they usually are. I guess it's good that I haven't lost anything in that area. Maybe I won't.
My leg is still hurty but better. I did yoga Friday, strength training & "Afro Latin cardio dance" Saturday (it was really fun!) and then more yoga yesterday.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment