Maintaining. I figured as much. What with the PMS bloating and the candy eating. Sheesh. Beau and I will be making cookies tonight for him to take to his office holiday party, too. They're going to be healthier cookies -- diabetic friendly -- but I'm sure I'll be eating some.
I had fallen off the wagon with measuring my food, but I'm back to it now. I got another set of measuring cups, because cleaning out one set gets old. The portion sizes at restaurants are so huge. I keep saying that I need to just start eating what Beau likes so we can share, becuase sometimes eating leftovers twice is just too much. We have such different tastes, though. We ate at a Mexican restaurant on Friday night, and I ate the leftovers for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. I think that contributed to my upset stomach yesterday. :/
I just really can't wait to get under 200. I'm hoping that'll happen in January. To see that "1" there will feel like such an accomplishment. It's funny. I know that 90 pounds is a massive amount of weight and a huge deal. Sometimes, though, I feel like I still weigh 300. Other times, I feel like I'm really small, and I guess I am in comparison, right? Losing weight does weird things to your head, I tell you. My sense of how much space I occupy and what I can do is completely messed up. I guess it'll get better at some point.
I got mad this morning because my pants are baggy. I know that's stupid. I just hate it when they're baggy in the butt. But I'm not ready to buy more pants! Right now I'm wearing my baggy khakis. I just bought another pair of jeans from Old Navy because they were on sale for $12. But these pants are a size bigger than they are. I need to wash the jeans tonight so I can wear them to work tomorrow. Luckily I can wear jeans most of the time here if I want to.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment