Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stupid candy.

Ugh. I am PMSing and I'm always craving more sweets and salty junk foods this time of the month.

Yesterday I stupidly bought a box of Hot Tamales. I love cinnamon candy, which is why I don't need to buy it. Nor do I need to snack, especially on what is essentially sugar. So I confess, I ate way too many of them yesterday and then felt gross. I have avoided eating any today, which is a plus.

You'd think my failing would be the Christmas-related candy that is of course appearing by the masses everywhere I turn, but no. Something that's $2 a box at Target all of the time. Duh.

I took last night off from exercising but I'm definitely putting in some time tonight.

I almost never lose any weight during this week. Then after my period, I'll lose a pound or two more than usual. But I'm definitely not helping myself by eating empty calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment