Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

The scale has finally moved a bit, now that I'm reigning in that crazy carb cycle I've been in since just before Christmas. I didn't make my goal of losing 100 pounds by December 31, but I'm still damned happy with myself. 94 pounds in 10.5 months is nothing to be ashamed of, and I'm officially overweight now since my BMI is just under 30.

I ordered the 5 Day Pouch Test book and it came a few days ago. After reading it, I felt pretty energized and resolved to start it on Friday. I need to get back to that place of enthusiasm and strength, where I was a few weeks after surgery. I'm eating way too many carbs and slider foods, not putting protein first enough. Time to get strict with myself again.

2008 was a year of huge changes for me and I think 2009 will also bring lots of new things. I'm excited. I'm going to make it my Best Year Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment