Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Christmas...

I hope you (all 3 of you reading this ;)) had/have a lovely holiday...Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, whatever it may be.

My eating hasn't been that great, as one might imagine. But I've kept the quantities down at least. In my family the big meal was Christmas Eve, and we just did hors d'oeuvres. A lot of soft foods like dips, which go down so easily, but I limited them to one cracker-full each. I also ate ham slices and a chicken wing. Cookies go down so easy too, and I ate several. But they are gone now and that's a good thing. We did have some leftovers but I tried to avoid taking too many. Mostly it was stuff that Beau won't eat, like crab dip. It's full of mayo so I don't need to eat too much of that! We weren't given any candy at all and I am glad for it. I indulged my egg nog cravings with some low-fat soy egg nog and that's long gone too.

My digital scale officially died today after acting odd for awhile. It just needs new batteries and I keep forgetting to buy them because they're an odd size. I have to take one with me so I get the right ones. The dial scale says I'm at 205, but I don't know if I believe that. I'm going to buy new batteries today, and then I'll take the digital scale's word for it. I'll just be glad if I maintained, honestly, but losing would be a bonus for sure.

I've kept up the exercising routine, which hasn't been too difficult to do. I didn't exercise on Christmas, but I exercised for an hour on Christmas Eve and did yoga with weights yesterday. I'm feeling like some real sweatin' cardio today. I wanted to go to the park and jog because it's been warm, but of course today it's rainy and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment