I'm just going to take things as they come for the next two weeks. I'm going to keep up my exercise routine, I'm going to still try to eat as healthy as I can, but I'm going to also try to relax. It's not throwing in the towel, it's not letting myself go, it's just trying to maintain and not be a slave to the scale for a little while.
Someone put a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates in my work mailbox. No tag on them, so I don't know who they came from. Without even thinking much about it, I opened the bag and ate two squares. One with mint filling and one with raspberry filling. Damn, were they delicious. Chocolate. Snacking. Oh my. After those two, I put them away. They need to stay put away, too.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment