Monday, January 26, 2009

Emotionally and mentally, I had a great weekend...

Eating-wise, not so much. I actually went all of Saturday without eating a single fruit! Oy! There were vegetables, at least. But there were also some nachos and some ice cream. I made much better food choices yesterday. And exercised both days. I forgot that SLOW-robics, although it sounds pedestrian, is actually quite a workout. Especially the Pilates floor work near the end. My poor legs may take a few days to recover. All-Star Workouts needs to make more episodes. I have done every single one at least once (and many of them, twice), with the exception of BOSU ball (I don't have one) and the two by Patrick Goudeau because I found him too annoying.

This morning's weigh-in? 202.4. Very funny, Mr. Scale! I couldn't help but think that if I hadn't eaten so much salt and fat on Friday night and Saturday, I might not have that 0.4 of a pound. Oh well. No point in obsessing about that now.

This morning, I PB'd my coffee. I hate that. I tried to drink it too fast, to finish it off before getting out of the car at work. Why? I know that drinking too fast might make me PB. It's happened to me before when exercising and I was really thirsty. Old habits die hard, that's for sure. Not the most auspicious start to the day. Oh well. Here's to a good rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment