Down a pound, thank goodness. Two measly pounds left until the big 100 pound loss. Surely I'll get there before my "band-iversary" on the 14th, right? Surely!
It's still very weird to reconcile my 302 pound self with my 204 pound self. I was looking on a band forum recently and someone posted before and after photos. She started a little heavier than me, is a few pounds lighter than I am now and has the same goal weight. The difference between the before and after shots is huge.
But I don't recognize that difference in myself. Why not? Maybe because my body is still lumpy and bumpy. It's just that the lumps and bumps are smaller now. I don't know. I don't have a lot of photos of myself at 302 because it was just so disgusting and awful. But I should look at the ones I do have and take more photos of myself now to tell myself, yes, you have lost almost 100 pounds and yes, it is glaringly obvious, you big silly!
I've gone two days without exercising. I've been sick and not sleeping, but I'm feeling better. Tonight I'm going to exercise. I haven't gone more than 2 days without exercising since last March and I'm not going to break that now, dammit.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment