Hurrah!!! Now you will know for sure that we are reading your blog. I know I could just email you, but golly, I just felt so disconnted not being able to comment at the blog itself.
I lost 124 pounds from February 2008 to June 2010 (when I got pregnant) & came within 10 pounds of my original goal weight. Although I'm just into "overweight" BMI territory now, I've decided to set a new goal as of 9/27/2010.
Typical story. Fat girl becomes fat woman. Fat woman gets sick of the diet merry-go-round and does something drastic about her obesity. I'm thirtysomething & married to the love of my life, Beau. I had my first child in March 2010 and am adjusting to life as a new mom!
Hurrah!!! Now you will know for sure that we are reading your blog. I know I could just email you, but golly, I just felt so disconnted not being able to comment at the blog itself.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it took me going on the Blogger help forum to figure it out. I'm stubborn and like to try to figure stuff out myself.
ReplyDelete