Monday, March 23, 2009

Motivators

Beau and I took some photos this weekend while we were out enjoying the weather, and I actually like some of them! Not all of them, but in one of them at least, I think it's because my jeans look baggy. I am not seeing a double chin anymore. I can see my collarbones. I like this. It's such a motivator. So is the fact that I've gotten several compliments on that photo.

I need motivators, because since my slight unfill, I can definitely eat more. This is going to be challenging, but I want to see if I can maintain my loss without getting more saline put back in. Of course I didn't eat well over the weekend at all -- that's always so difficult. I had a mixed drink, some cheesy shrimp dip and some ice cream. I kept the portions small, but still, high calorie slider foods. I did get in a lot of exercise, though -- yard work for several hours Saturday morning, then mini-golf, my Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and yoga yesterday. Hopefully that'll help offset the damage.

I had a lot of energy this weekend. After doing the yard work, I realized that 100 pounds ago, I would've been lucky to accomplish one of the several tasks I completed. Even after that, I had energy to do some housework. In the past, I would've done one thing, gotten tired and/or achy and had to rest before starting something else. Another motivator.

So I'm liking how I look and feel these days. Just got to keep those portions and food choices in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment