I'm reading and such on occasion, but there isn't much to say here. I weigh myself every day, which I normally wouldn't do, but if I start gaining then I want to know about it ASAP.
I've felt more girly lately. I bought several skirts which I haven't done in a long time except for special occasions. I think the bigger I got the less feminine I felt. I felt like a shapeless blob.
I'm really itching to go swimming, to the beach, something. There's a natatorium near us but we haven't made it yet.
Several times lately I've had to do a lot of walking uphill or something like that and realized, hey, I could not do this last year. It feels good.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
Hurray for feeling more girlie! I totally hear you on feeling less feminine as you get bigger. I've always been a tomboy, but it got even worse as I was heavier. I bought a really cute skirt at Talbot's last week that is probably the most feminine skirt I've ever owned! It's not a business skirt, or a casual skirt, so I'm just not used to that, but I love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd more importantly, hurray for not getting as winded! That's the best feeling in the world.