Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update

I know, no updates! Well...what is there to say?

Everything is pretty good so far. I've had a few vomiting episodes but I think that there are just certain foods that I'm more sensitive to these days. Seafood seems to be a big offender, which sucks because I love it.

The heartburn has gotten better, thank goodness. I keep craving spicy foods that only make things worse but I'm trying to be better about that. I must admit I'm not as diligent as I should be. I definitely give in to a lot of cravings, I just try not to go overboard.

In terms of the band...yeah, it doesn't seem tighter/looser to me. I do crave more than I can actually fit into my stomach sometimes, but I do a pretty good job of policing myself. I stick to my portions and tell myself that if I want more and am not at the stopping point, I can get more. Most of the time, I don't. The problem is that my "soft stop" is normally hiccuping, but I hiccup and burp now way more than I did before. It's a little frustrating.

I've been busy work-wise so my exercise has slacked off a little but I am still managing to do something at least 3-4 days a week. Beau and I walked two miles on Sunday, and yesterday I did some prenatal yoga. I found a prenatal exercise series via Netflix and have the second trimester DVD now. It has two segments of cardio and toning, and then a yoga segment.

After not gaining any weight my first trimester, I've gained about 3.5 pounds now. My clothes still fit although a few pairs of pants are getting tight. I'm still not showing, although I can now feel the bump under my belly fat/loose skin action. :)

I guess that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment