What can I say, I'm obsessed with all things baby right now and my lapband blog has taken a backseat. Who could blame me?
Things are going well, I think. I'm at 11 pounds total gained, and Monday is the first day of the third trimester. So I might stay within that 20 pound guideline after all, who knows? I'm still eating some treats here and there, but my potato chip fetish has ended, thankfully. I still tend to get tighter over the course of the day, so I try to plan my meals accordingly and just eat smaller dinners. So far it's working out pretty well. I've had a couple of stuck episodes but nothing too bad.
I am not exercising as much as I'd like, but Beau has committed to doing it with me three times a week so that has helped. Overall I feel really good, just a few minor complaints like heartburn, swollen feet, getting tired. I've heard that the second trimester is the one where you're most likely to have energy (other than a burst of it at the end of third) so that might just be related to heading towards third.
I know that's brief, but that's really it. :)
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment