I discovered this past weekend that LB sizes and Wal-Mart sizes are different. Duh, right? LB's are bigger. I hate Wal-Mart, but I desperately needed new pants and didn't want to pay for nice ones that will hopefully be too big in a few months. It would've been easier if I were shorter, but being tall & wide is quite a challenge.
The scale has slowed a bit. I think I am eating too many things like potatoes and white bread. It can be difficult to avoid them. I can usually find something else to eat along with my protein, other than potatoes, but sometimes there is no wheat bread at restaurants. I also think that I am not pushing my exercise as much with the Wii Fit. I get too caught up in the fun part. So last night I did one of my cardio DVDs, one that makes me really sweaty. I can get sweaty doing the Fit stuff but it takes longer.
My bootcamp challenge ends this week and I am sad. I found another Spark Team that plans to carry on for June & July and I will join it, I think. I like having this structure. Or maybe I will find another one. I have learned new exercises and done consistent strength training for the first time. Before, it was just cardio.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment