Blah blah blah. I've been super-cranky and things just haven't been going right for me lately. And guess what I want to do when I'm stressed? You got it. Eat junk! So far, I have not given into temptation. After a lengthy argument with Beau last night, I did bellydancing and strength training for over an hour to take my mind off it. Then I had a healthy dinner of a salad with avocado slices and a Morningstar Farms black bean cake, topped with lime dressing. And then, I read my new book. So nyah to you, crappy evening.
Today is not that great so far either, but I have stuck to plan. I have cut back on my carbs -- eating lettuce wraps with ham & cheese for lunch a lot. I am drinking 10 glasses of water a day on average. I did make a fill appointment for the 18th, which is the Friday after Beau and I get back from vacation. It'll be a challenge to stay on track while on vacation, but our hotel has a gym that I intend to use, I'll be doing plenty of walking, and there are lots of healthy options available for meals. I will take protein bars & shakes for snacks and breakfast. I can do this. I will do this.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
Good luck with your appointment! Good luck with the vacation, too. Planning ahead is a good move.
ReplyDelete