Monday, August 25, 2008

Halfway there...

I am now exactly halfway to goal. Strange how that worked out, but I am so happy to see it! I feel like I am behind by about two weeks because of that period in July where I wasn't losing. But that's silly, I'm losing weight at a great pace and I'm still on track. I was surprised to lose another 2 pounds last week, as this week is TOM. But I will not question.

I was complaining to Beau the other day that I had no shirts...either they are too big or ruined (because I am a slob and tend to get stuff on my shirts). His response was, then go buy a few. I've spent very little on new clothes because that seems silly since they're transitional. I hit the clearance rack and got 3 shirts for less than $25. I tried them on because I had no idea what size would work. This morning when I went to put one on, I felt a little self-conscious about my "upper gut" because the shirt is soft, thin cotton and rather form-fitting. So I put on my Spanx power panties. They are awesome, because they smooth without being uncomfortable. So today, I feel cute.

I need to clean out my closet (again), as there are 3X shirts and size 26/28 pants that I will never ever wear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment