Something weird has happened to the headings here and I'm not sure how to fix. Bleh. Oh well, it's not a huge issue.
I did something to my leg yesterday. It's so stupid. I've not had any kind of exercise-related injury other than the plantar fasciitis, which has gotten much better with my supports and lots of stretching. And this didn't happen when I was exercising, either. I turned and got up from my chair at my desk at work. I swear, that's all I did. When I put down my right leg, I felt a painful twinge. Now it is sore from the mid-thigh down to my knee, on the outside of my leg. Kind of odd. I pulled something, clearly. Walking is only a little painful, but lifting my leg to go up and down stairs is much more so. Isn't it great, then, that there are steps up and down to my work building, plus I live in a split-level house? Owy.
I'm going to try some yoga tonight and see if stretching it out helps. I hope so. I put the heating pad on it last night. I really don't want to fall behind on my exercise. I know from the past how easy it is to have suddenly gone weeks without it.
Monday is my next "weigh day" and I hope that there's some result, even if it will have only been five days since my fill.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
Ouch, that sucks! I hate it when I get random pains anytime, but especially when I have no idea how I developed them. I hope you heal fast!
ReplyDelete