Eating soft protein was great yesterday. Today is firm protein, although I'm eating leftovers from yesterday in actuality (which is permissible). It's not possible to just make 1 salmon patty! Strangely although Beau hates most fish (with the exception of whitefish if it's fried), he likes salmon patties. He'd never eat a salmon filet...anyway, it was nice to have dinner together. I just made him some green beans sauteed in olive oil with a sprinkling of chopped walnuts, so he had a healthy meal too.
I'm feeling great. My energy lagged the first two days, but I think that was partly carb withdrawal. Other than having to get up and go to work today after a two-week vacation, everything's going well.
I'm down another 0.6 pounds from yesterday...I really see that 100 pound mark on the horizon now!
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment