Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5DPT Day 5

I made it! Day 5. I think that's one of the good things about the 5DPT...you can do just about anything for 5 days, right?

I'm a little sick of tuna and salmon, but that's OK. Tonight I'm having chicken Parmesan from the slow cooker. It's just skinless chicken thighs (I kept the bone for flavor; thighs are already more flavorful than breasts though) with tomato sauce, onions, garlic and some Italian seasoning. I'll make some low-carb pasta for Beau but I'll eat mine without it.

The scale didn't move this morning, but...um...neither did something else. I don't think I drank enough water yesterday. It's easier to get in all of my water at home than it is at work. I also forgot to mix in my Benefiber yesterday. I did it today and I'll mix in some more in whatever I drink at home. I also didn't exercise last night; going back to work after 2 weeks off is tough and I didn't sleep so well the night before. So I made it an off day. But I'm exercising tonight for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment