Friday, January 30, 2009

Are we there yet?



OK, it's not my official weigh-in day, but I was curious...I somehow "felt it"...and this is what I saw this morning when I stepped on the scale. If it still reads this (or less) on Monday, then it's real and not some fluke. It means 100 pounds. Gone forever from my body.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a pretty number that will be when it happens! And just think, very soon after you officially hit the 100-pound mark, you'll be in onederland. (To this day, I still pronounce that "oh-NEE-der-land" in my head because of the movie That Thing You Do!)

    Go, Chrys, go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am so excited, especially that it's going to happen before my one-year anniversary. I'll have "just" -- it's not an insignificant number, but it seems so in the face of 100 pounds down -- about 25 pounds to go.

    I still think oh-NEE-der-land too!

    Thanks for your support. You don't know how much it helps.

    ReplyDelete