I started the 5DPT again this week. My carb cravings have been insane and this will help curb them, I hope. I ate chips & nacho cheese on Saturday and french fries yesterday. Good grief. The scale hasn't moved much lately although my restriction is good, so I'm blaming it on the freaking carbs. They're just so good, and once you start eating them, it's just a snowball effect.
So far today I've had a chocolate protein shake and this ham & cheese soup. Half a recipe, because 10 servings is a lot. Beau refuses to even try it because he basically likes three soups: chicken noodle, tomato and chili. That's it.
I don't like Velveeta in general, but it does melt well and doesn't separate in soups, so I went with it. It's really delicious and filling; 19 grams of protein per serving. Doing well. I have half an apple for a snack if I need it.
Lately I'm obsessed with a program on FitTV called Namaste Yoga. It's about 20 minutes long, and has a warm up, dynamic flow postures and stretching/cool down. It's basically a combination of Hatha and Vinyasa. It's so calming. Soothing music and narration guiding you through each pose. The three women demonstrating are always in beautiful settings. Most of the time I can do just about everything they do, although there are modifications. So while I'm still doing other exercises, I do this at least six days a week now.
I cleaned out my closet again the other day. I have 18 pieces of clothing I'd like to give to someone who needs them, for the cost of shipping, or will try to sell. I don't know who's reading this, but if you're a size 22 to 28, comment. I may have something you would like.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment