I didn't get online all day yesterday due to some other stuff going on. Yesterday was more difficult because I was at home all day instead of work. More temptations calling me and the carb cravings were massive. I was also really stressed. But I managed to hang in there. I am pretty sick of the ham & cheese soup, although it is yummy. Thankfully there's just one more serving and I'm putting it the freezer tonight.
Today I've had scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa, and now I'm eating some tuna with lemon juice and capers for lunch. Feeling OK. The last time I did the 5DPT, I lost a few pounds. I would like for that to happen this time too, but I'm not exercising as intensely right now for various reasons, so it may not. I did an hour of yoga last night that was pretty challenging, but it's not the same as full-on cardio of course.
I'm wearing another pair of thrift-store pants. They have these odd side zippers, I guess for a better fit, in addition to the regular zipper. If they're totally zipped up, the pants feel a little tight. But all the way down, they're loose. They don't really stay halfway up. But they're an XL and not an actual size, which is strange enough. I'm in an XL. Not a XXXL. Good times.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment