That's what some WLS people, and even dieters, call it when you're in the 100s. I don't remember the name for the 200s. It's kind of silly, but whatever.
I'm going to be in the 100s next week. I can feel it. I did my sneaky-it's-not-my-official-weigh-in-day weigh-in today and it was 199.4. Good grief, not seeing that "2" is going to be so fantastic. I'm thinking I will try on a size 16 sometime this weekend. My 18s are still OK but getting baggy. Just fitting into a 16 would be great. I own no clothing in that size. The smallest thing I own is a 13 and that's my wedding dress. I wore some serious undergarments to get that baby to zip up (it was used). I also have a dress that's a 12/14 and another that's a size large. I wore the former on my first date with Beau and the latter was my first birthday gift from him, so they're sentimental clothes. Not really in style now so not things I would wear again. They're more than a decade old. :)
Yes, yes, it's not about the numbers, it's about health...but the numbers are one way to measure it. So I don't feel too bad about getting excited. I do really badly want to buy lots of pretty new clothes, but I keep telling myself to wait. The last really nice new thing I bought myself was for a wedding last April -- a skirt and matching top. I wore the skirt all of once and the top a few times with jeans. They're size 22/24 and of course are too big now. Maybe I should look into eBay or something for some of my nicer stuff. I've done closet clean-outs but can't seem to just give away that stuff to the Salvation Army.
I ate kind of crappy yesterday. Sometimes it just gets tiring having to think so much about what I'm going to eat. Especially if I'm feeling less than optimal. But I figure as long as that doesn't happen often, I'll be OK.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment