I'm feeling paranoid that I might have stretched my pouch or had a slip. But the only side effect is some heartburn for the past few days. I used to have acid reflux prior to being banded, but it went away entirely afterward. I keep reading of various signs and I don't have any pain, I can still eat solids, I'm not vomiting, I'm not eating more than a typical serving. So maybe it's just the Indian food I hate on Sunday, which also messed up my stomach in other ways. It's very mild, not the painful burning stuff I used to get way back when.
I also may potentially have another health issue going on that could lead to reflux, but I don't know yet. Maybe I should call my fill doc. I'm eating really bland stuff today in the hopes that I just went crazy with the spicy food over the weekend.
I'm definitely on a plateau again. Ugh. I'm at 194. Still. I'm not horrified by that but I was hoping to get to goal by my birthday. I'm slacking on the exercise lately though. Just can't seem to get back into hard aerobic stuff, although I still love my yoga. Of course I totally hurt my feet last week when I did a bunch of jumping stuff so that might have something to do with it. Just kind of bleh lately.
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment