Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Non-Update

I don't have any updates really. Still holding steady at 189. Still should be eating better. Exercise is going pretty well though, which is probably helping me to maintain. I desperately need shorts -- I have one pair and am thinking of making one cut-off pair but that's it -- but can't lay out the big $$ that I did a few weeks ago on pants and shirts, so it's back to Value Village or thrifting. At least I don't have to worry as much about length, although we don't want to go too short. The thighs are wobbly. :)

I'm also thinking that they might need to be a size 14. These new size 16 jeans still seem on the loose side around my waist. The issue is that my waist and hips don't have nearly as much flab on them, but I have the lower gut, which is both flab and loose skin. So pants are fitting oddly.

Um...that's it, I guess. No exciting news. Although the other health issue I've been dealing with is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment