Monday, April 20, 2009

So, so quiet.

Even amongst the few blogs I read through this one. I hope no news is good news...

I'm now flirting between 189 and 190. Really, it's OK. I'm not eating or exercising as well as I should be, so maintaining is good. Imagine how I'd be doing if I were taking care of myself better. I'm stressed, and like I mentioned, having some other health issues. It impacts how much I can exercise and what I can do, so I have to rethink some things.

I was so pleased to finally buy new clothes this weekend. Size 16 pants and shorts, size L shirts. I actually just checked the label of the sweater I'm wearing again, because it feels too roomy not to be an XL. In my head, I'm still the 26/28. I still start to automatically head for the women's section of stores. I looked at Calvin Klein jeans this weekend. Now the price tag was enough to keep me from buying them, plus they didn't have them in my length, but they were in my size.

I like this. So what if I'm still 14 pounds from goal weight?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, size 16, that's awesome! Congratulations. =)

    I hope all your other health issues improve and take less of a toll on your body. I think maintaining is admirable, especially so close to goal.

    I'm essentially maintaining, too, but I'm a lot further from goal! Well, technically, I'm exactly at my first of several goals, but man, I really want to get to the next goal at least (20 pounds more from now). I know I'm not doing what I need to do to get there, so I have to change that.

    I'm sorry I've been so quiet lately, everywhere, including here. I'm in a weird sort of place, but I don't even know exactly why, or how I even got there, actually. It's weird because I can't really talk about it in most of my online presences, so I haven't even shared at all. Anyway, that's not an excuse, just an explanation. I've been reading, though, just so ya know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I would rather not be maintaining, but I know I'm stress eating right now, so I guess maintaining is good.

    I'm sorry that you're in a weird place, and I understand. If you ever do want to talk about it, I'm here. Otherwise, I'm thinking of you. And it's nice to know you're reading. :)

    ReplyDelete