Day 2 was awful. I really got sick of liquids and fruit fast. I went out to lunch and ordered a cream of chicken soup. I had to avoid the noodles. I had 1 1/2 c of soup for dinner. One cup of pumpkin sausage, 1/2 c. of black bean. I was hungry. Then I had 1/2 c. of chocolate pudding (it's sugar free, fat free, with protein powder added) later on.
Yesterday I got a serious headache in the afternoon. I had eggs for breakfast, tuna for lunch and a salmon patty for dinner. I had a protein bar at night.
I feel good today, though. More eggs for breakfast (I basically made a crustless quiche on Tuesday night). I went out to lunch again. Beau got a massive roast beef sandwich and gave me some of the meat from it, which I dipped in sauce. I was not tempted to take one of his fries. Surprisingly I was full. I've been really good about drinking enough water although I've probably been drinking more tea and coffee than I should.
Exercised 45 mins Monday, 45 mins Tuesday. Last night my plantar fasciitis was acting up and my calf was sore so I took the night off.
Going good so far. I'm down 2.5 pounds, too. :)
mental exertion vs physical exertion
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment